This website is owned by Coffee Lab Holdings Limited.
Coffee Lab UK is the trading name of Coffee Lab Holdings Limited (Company no. 10336914). The registered address is Trafalgar House, Trafalgar Street, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 9DH.
By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to: email@example.com
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided by you such as: name, email, phone number when you register for courses, or use our student portal, or purchase a ticket to an event.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information that you provide when you register as a user of our guest WiFi services, including but not limited to: name, email address, time and date of usage, data used during session.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Several locations on the website permit you to enter your name and email address to subscribe to our newsletters. With your consent, we can keep you up-to-date on all the latest products, services and news.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To process a purchase or order that you have made.
- To process a course or certificate application.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
- To seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. We always provide you the option to opt-out of future emails every time we send you a newsletter.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under Coffee Lab Limited control, except that we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf.
For example, we partner with PayPal to process your orders, therefore you will have to provide them your financial information. If you would rather not send your credit/debit card details over the internet then please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we will get in touch with you.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Policy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
Consent – By disclosing your personal information to us using this website, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by Coffee Lab Holdings Limited in the manner set out in this Policy.
Legitimate interests – if processing is necessary for your interests, for example keeping you informed of our holiday hours, this is done using legitimate interests as a legal basis.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WORKING ON OUR BEHALF
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to register Speciality Coffee Association certificates).
However, when we use third-party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.
Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties outside Coffee Lab Holdings Limited for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so.
If you purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
The website incorporates reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
This website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age and Coffee Lab Holdings Limited does not knowingly collect or use information from children under 13 without verifiable parental consent. If you believe that a child has provided personal information to us, please contact us promptly as described below, and we will endeavor to investigate and delete such information from our systems.
REVIEW OF THIS POLICY
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in December 2018.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Coffee Lab Holdings Limited, Gentian House, Moorside Road, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO23 7RX.